Recents in Beach

[Video] Cyanogen Mod 7.2.0 RC5.4 On Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 Smartphone.

Cyanogen Mod 7.2.0 RC5.4 -- the latest version of cyanogen mod rom by teamhacksung developers is out and is available for our galaxy mini/pop gt-s5570 smartphone. And, in my previous articles, I managed to update you with the changes or updates of this latest version as well as showed you some of the beautiful screenshots of this CM7 rom. But, if you are still not satisfied even after going through all those changelogs and screenshots then this article is for you. Below, I have embedded a short video showing you around this latest cyanogen mod rom on my Samsung Galaxy Pop GT-S5570 smartphone. And, I recommend you to watch it carefully as I configure it for my own preferences as well as show you around it's features.



So, this is a short video to show you all the latest Cyanogen Mod RC5.4 custom rom on my Samsung Galaxy Pop GT-S5570 smartphone. I hope you like it (Please, do let me know at the comments below.) Also, if you really like this custom rom and want to give it a try on your android smart phone then read through the article, "Cyanogen Mod 7.2.0 RC5.4 For Samsung Galaxy Mini/Pop GT-S5570 Smartphone.", where you can find detailed instructions on flashing this rom on your galaxy pop/mini/next. Have a good time upgrading to CM7.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1.  please ......provide a .cyanogenmod  rom for samsung galaxy 551 also.......please...........

    ReplyDelete

Please share your view(s) through the comment(s) below.
Thank You!